Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My current bike commute playlist says less about my taste in music and more about the pace I like to keep while riding. Let me just keep telling myself that.

Atlantis - Starfucker
My Love - Justin Timberlake
We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be Cool*
Steve Biko (Stir It Up) - A Tribe Called Quest
Single Ladies - Beyoncé
Holly - Starfucker
Meyrin Fields - Broken Bells
Diva - Beyoncé
What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
You - Atmosphere
Freedom at 21 - Jack White
Run the World (Girls) - Beyoncé****
Control - Broken Bells
Hiphopopotamus Vs. Rhymenoceros - Flight of the Conchords***
Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z & Alicia Keys
Civilization - Justice
Dark Horse - Katy Perry & Juicy J**
Tribulations - LCD Soundsystem
After the Disco - Broken Bells

Notes:
*I am endlessly searching for the Argentinian club version of this song circa 2011ish. SOMEONE HELP ME.
**Katy Perry is basically the worst, but I can't get over this song sonically. Like, when this song makes sounds, I feel feelings. And then for some sad, awful reason, Katy Perry is there.
*** Why?! Because I rap about reality?! Like me and my grandma drinking a cup of tea?!
****Who run the world?

No comments: