Friday, September 6, 2013

Just stumbled upon this video on Vimeo while having a late afternoon, post-yoga lunch in Bungalungaloo:


From the countryside drives to holding salt on my tongue in the desert that is the Bonneville Salt Flats. From jumping into secluded bodies of deep blue green water to cuddling up against a summertime love in the night time breeze. This trip wasn't the same as mine, but this video feels so much like my summer. So many adventures with so many beautiful people. If my life isn't like this always, I will consider myself to have failed at being true to myself. City adventures. Country adventures. Desert adventures. I don't even care, as long as I'm with people I love, as long as I can set a soundtrack to our wanderings, like something from a movie, and breathe in the beauty all around me.

No comments: