Thursday, July 11, 2013

The photos do a better job at narrativizing Sunday's events than I can do with words, so without further ado, here is one of my oldest best friends from high school marrying the love of his life:
Sunrise Amphitheater in Boulder, Colorado.
Their puppy was the ring bearer!
High School 4 lyfe
Our circle is ever expanding.
Garret's reaction to the stories we were all asked to tell about him.
I told the story about how Garret used to wear an all white,
shiny track suit in high school and he would "liquid" in the
hallways while Trent beatboxed. We recreated this moment
on Sunday. It made me so happy I almost cried.
Rhea told the SWAG story!
Devon explains buen provecho.

If you don't count my exboyfriend, which, let's not, two of my ten best boys from high school are now married. A third is getting married next fall. I think high school weddings are my favorite because they are both wedding and reunion, which just amplifies the amount of love in the room. And even though it also potentially amplifies the amount of drama, all three high school friends' weddings I've been to have only left most of us feeling closer than we usually do in these spread out everywhere lives of ours. It's always beautiful to have a place and a people to call home.

No comments: