Monday, May 6, 2013

This #4

My life has become a lot about yoga in the past three years, and yoga is a lot about the mantra. Mantras are usually short. Something to repeat to yourself over and over to keep yourself present in your breath, mind, and body. So of course, my mantra most often is Let [inhale] Go [exhale]. Since I can't make it to yoga today because I've got an awful chest cold and too much writing to do, here's some prettily designed mantras I live by. Some of them are too long for yoga, but I repeat them to myself anyway and they seem to keep me grounded.

These are from all over the interwubs, so I'm not sure who to give photo/design credit to. The internet is a nebulous jerk sometimes.


&


&


&


oh & also these two, just because they appeared on my interwubs today and I'm always saying water is where it's at:



No comments: