Saturday, April 27, 2013

I still don't have time to do a full post about my trip to NorCal, but I got so excited planning my east coast summer trip this morning that I wanted to at least post these photos my best friend took on our NorCal adventure. Because we're going to be hanging out in Kentucky this summer and if it goes anything like our roadtrip did, I'm going to be doing the following things this summer, too, but in a more rural setting [and probably with more bourbon]:

P.S. All these photos are courtesy of my best best, whose other photos can be found here.


Road to Harbin Hot Springs
Fort Bragg
Fort Bragg
Fort Bragg
Fort Bragg
Fort Bragg. World's tiniest elephant.
Glass Beach, Fort Bragg
"This is the best day of my life" is what I said while in this position. Glass Beach, Fort Bragg.
Lagunitas, Petaluma
Sebastopol
Russian River. Small Ali in left corner.

No comments: