Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Last few wonderful days in Utah:

1. I returned to Park City to have lunch with a friend. The only other time I was in Park City was the first weekend I moved to Utah. Something heartbreaking happened, and I've been unable to bring myself to return since then. But I need circles and I need completion, so I drove up Main Street. Walked up and down the sidewalk, tears streaming down my face. Got back into my car, and closed that circle.


2. Went to my friend's reading of her new novel at The King's English.

3. Had a lovely last party with all my friends. Said goodbyes.

4. Packed up my apartment. Found this in my parking lot.


5. Somehow ended up at this placed called Vertical Diner while I was waiting to have a new stereo installed in my car. It was amazing. I can't believe I didn't find it until the day before I left SLC forever. 100% Plant Based ingredients. I had coconut water, a chocolate shake, and a jalapeƱo veggie burger. Somewhere near West Temple and Utopia Ave.






6. Went out and had one of the best nights I've ever had in SLC. Realized how much I love the people I've become close to. Woke up at 9am and drove away.

No comments: