Saturday, April 7, 2012

The weather has been erratic lately. There was this...

And then a few days later, I woke up to actual snow on the ground. I thought I was dreaming so I went back to bed.

Wednesday night I saw a live performance of Radiolab at the Capitol Theatre downtown. Rode Banch down there since the weather was so nice.

But the weather was not so nice by the time the show got out, which is when Banch got a flat tire. I hadn't eaten and needed a bike station, so I rode over to City Creek to find food and a tire pump, but found that all the restaurants were closed and that a giant, brand new outdoor mall with a state of the art retractable roof had only one small place to park your bike and absolutely no bike stations. So I hopped on Trax for the first time ever and took it south west to my apartment. Ended up going to Squatters for dinner late that night where I ran into Jad from Radiolab and awkwardly introduced myself like the geek for life that I am.

The weather is supposed to find its way into the 70s and 80s this week. Finally.

No comments: