Friday, May 20, 2011

No fun update today. I started feeling sick early last night, and by morning, sickness won. But I really want to go to tigre tomorrow, so I sacrificed this Friday in the name of further sickness prevention. Not such a bad day, really. I finally got to catch up on all the tv shows I've missed the last two weeks. Got to hear how the noises outside my window change throughout the day. 8am-11am is the quietest time in this city. Or at least in my neighborhood.

Fortunately, I'm not alone here. I have Morris at Cilantro to make me té salud, the best tea of all time. And I have Carmen and Alberto, my hostel parents, to give me emergen-C type powder to mix with hot water. That, another 1.5 liters of water, and a lot more sleep, and hopefully I'll be able to report back soon with new adventures. For now, reruns of The Office and then bed time.

No comments: