1. Cilantro's. The coaster will tell you generally what I somehow cannot explain specifically.
2. Real asado, Argentinian style.
[Note: I ate pasta. I'll drink and I'll smoke here but I will not eat half of a cow anywhere.]
3. Our subte station. Agüero.
4. San Telmo.
~"Lose your addiction to Gravity"
5. I FOUND THESE FLAMINGOS ON OUR WAY TO THE JAPANESE GARDEN! [We passed the zoo].
6. Tiny secret things on the sidewalk.
7. Jardín Japonés in Palermo
8. In addition, there are numerous conversations, small moments, hours on the roof under southern hemisphere stars which, though undocumented in photos, have been the true heart of my trip. I keep them to myself because words could never do them justice. If you really want to know, ask me someday.
Tomorrow we are taking a day trip to el Tigre. And tonight I will cook my ramen noodles and drink my whiskey and spend time with these amazing people.