Saturday, May 15, 2010

1. Cilantro's. The coaster will tell you generally what I somehow cannot explain specifically.


2. Real asado, Argentinian style.
[Note: I ate pasta. I'll drink and I'll smoke here but I will not eat half of a cow anywhere.]


3. Our subte station. Agüero.


4. San Telmo.
~"Lose your addiction to Gravity"


5. I FOUND THESE FLAMINGOS ON OUR WAY TO THE JAPANESE GARDEN! [We passed the zoo].


6. Tiny secret things on the sidewalk.


7. Jardín Japonés in Palermo





8. In addition, there are numerous conversations, small moments, hours on the roof under southern hemisphere stars which, though undocumented in photos, have been the true heart of my trip. I keep them to myself because words could never do them justice. If you really want to know, ask me someday.


Tomorrow we are taking a day trip to el Tigre. And tonight I will cook my ramen noodles and drink my whiskey and spend time with these amazing people.

2 comments:

iwantmythunder said...

You have the gReatest posts eveR. I freaked out when I saw the pics of the fishies because I could imagine you freaking out and taking pictures of them. Also I love the leaf hidden under the dirt. I bet that made you so happy. I'm mad at you but I love you. The end.

Ali Pearl said...

:D I'm glad you like these bombles! The leaf was actually in the sidewalk, like it left its pattern in the cement! It was so cool. I love you too Noodliest.