Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What my top 25 most played songs on iTunes says about me: I like folk music.

1. House Fire - Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
2. Fate of the Underachieved - Born in the Flood
3. Farmer Chords - Ben Gibbard
4. Skinny Love - Bon Iver
5. Living of Love - The Avett Brothers
6. World Spins Madly On - The Weepies
7. Garden - Gregory Alan Isakov
8. Dents - The Acorn
9. High Life - Counting Crows
10. Grapevine Fires - Death Cab for Cutie
11. Carolina - Ben Gibbard
12. Fruit Fly - Nada Surf
13. The Weight of Lies - The Avett Brothers
14. No Children - Mountain Goats
15. Eager - The Wheel
16. Close Your Eyes - Young Love
17. Pensacola - Hello Kavita
18. You Remind Me of Home - Ben Gibbard
19. Start A War - The National
20. Paint Like That - Sick of Sarah
21. Yr Broom - Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
22. Another heart gone limp - The Wheel
23. Blood Bank - Bon Iver
24. The Ocean - The Bravery
25. Denton, TX - Damien Jurado

What my top 25 most played songs on iTunes also says about me: I like Ben Gibbard a lot more than I realized.

No comments: